Secret-Sex-Buddy.com claims that should you signup to their website it will be possible to acquire and meet hundreds of depressed female members that positioned in your neighborhood after which goes on to produce a concern about at a disadvantage by warning you which you have only a restricted time and energy to register. Registration is actually rushed to keep you against noticing fraud by proclaiming that Secret-Sex-Buddy.com only allows the same wide range of feminine and male users to register every single day. Thus, so is this browse or simply another online dating sites con? Read on to find out the reality.
Questions you ought to answer
To make fraud more plausible, they have produced some two questions for you really to respond to, considering that they determine the sheer number of potential optimal fits individually. Here are those concerns and readily available solutions:
- How old have you been? (18-29 or older than 30)
- Do you exercise safe sex? (a yes or no question)
During a number of different days and various different times of the day, we tried to access this site and attempted to answer with differences. First of all ended up being very strange was the web site presumed that individuals happened to be male, thus considering all of our solutions found 9.352 feminine fits. We remarked that particular wide variety, because every single time we tried to sing up there are exactly 9.352 feminine users from our place, it doesn’t matter how we responded.
Secret-Sex-Buddy.com redirects to AffairAlert.com
Once you answer your concerns and get the 9.352 people as a corresponding outcome, you need to click you consent to the 3 site guidelines. However, when you click the «we concur» option, you may be instantly taken up another online dating site called AffairAlert.com. This might be a website we now have already confirmed as a fraudulent and ripping-off internet dating con in an assessment we performed earlier on this subject. Look for the step-by-step breakdown of AffairAlert.com here.
Some basic cautions concerning scamming trends of AffairAlert.com:
1. AffairAlert.com creates «on line Cuties», which have been fabricated online dating pages of females, whose pictures, location, personal information, passions, ect. are completely made-up and resemble no genuine person live. Yet, this site is full of this type of profiles; actually we were not able to recognize one dating profile that felt genuine.
2. AffairAlert.com will be sending you countless mail and cam messages being computer-automated and delivered through the «on the web Cuties» profiles. The catch is to obtain you to definitely spend a paid membership fee to browse the obtained emails, contact some one, or react to a received message.
3. AffairAlert.com will stay charging you the charge card while helping you a number of lies, provided you retain assuming the fraudulence. Here’s how a great deal your own account can cost you:
- $8.90 for a 3 time demo registration duration
- $29.95 for just one month of subscription
- $49.95 for 2 several months of subscription
- $69.90 for a few months of subscription
The verdict on Secret-Sex-Buddy.com
Secret-Sex-Buddy.com is clearly involving another internet dating solution that’s a proven scam you ought to stay away from. While this web site is nothing above a redirecting web page, the audience is particular they have been getting their unique bit of the dessert for supplying a lot more website visitors for AffairAlert.com to rip off. We kindly suggest that you steer clear of each one of the websites, because they don’t have any interest in finding you a match.
Secret-Sex-Buddy.com Ripoff Questions
Did we neglect what you wanted to discover? When there is something different you may like to learn the answer to, we anticipate your questions and responses into the section below. Additionally, when you have your own knowledge as a member of AffairAlert.com, please discuss your opinions right here, to help prevent other people from getting scammed.
Report and File a Complaint
Contact the higher company Bureau to file a problem and report the site should you believe you’ve been deceived and/or ripped off.