Protect your home inside and out with ASSA’s Residential Fire Insurance.
We know how important it is to protect what you have worked so hard to build, protect your home and sleep peacefully.
This insurance has been designed to cover damages to your home and the property it contains, as well as damages caused to third parties for which you may be responsible.
- Fire and/or lightning
- Aircraft crash and vehicle impact
- Hurricanes, cyclones, storm winds, and hail.
- Forest, undergrowth, grassland, or undergrowth fires
- Flooding of fluvial, lake, or maritime waters.
- Damage by rainwater and/or sewage.
- Damage caused by drinking water.
- Earthquake, tremor, volcanic eruption.
- Strikes, work stoppages, riots, riots, popular disturbances.
- Sudden smoke
- Damage due to landslides or mudslides.
- Damage due to collapse of land
- Falling trees
- Automatic reinstatement of the insured sum, with pro rata premium collection.
- Debris removal
- Debris removal
- Engineer, Architect, and Supervisor Fees
- Modifications and Repairs to insured property
- Valuation Exemption
- Damage Directly Caused by Electrical Currents
- Loss of Income
- Loss of Profits. In case of loss resulting from earthquake, volcanic eruption, strikes, stoppages, civil commotion, and riots, this coverage shall be limited to cover only the fixed or permanent expenses of a business and wages and salaries but shall in no way cover net income. (English version)
- Loss of Profits. In case of loss resulting from earthquake, volcanic eruption, strikes, stoppages, civil commotion, and riots, this coverage shall be limited to cover only the fixed or permanent expenses of a business and wages and salaries, but in no way shall it cover net income. (American Version)
- Temporary Relocation
- Damage Caused by Public Authority During an Incident
- Replacement Value
- Monthly Declarations
- Stamps and Marks
- Accounting Books and Records
- Rent Payments
- New Acquisitions
- Cyber Clause
- Arbitration Annex
- War and Terrorism Exclusion
- Agreed Value
- Indemnifiable Proportion
- Spontaneous Combustion
- Spillage from Fire Sprinkler System
- Damage to property contained in refrigeration plant or refrigeration appliances
- Hazardous Materials Warranty
- Property beyond the control of the insured
- Unintentional Errors or Omissions
- Cost to Extinguish a Fire
- Designation of Property
- Original Acquisition Value (actual value)
- Brand Protection
- Contingent Business Interruption
- Interdependent Business Interruption
- Accounts Receivable
- Extraordinary Expenses
- Rush Expenses
This post is also available in: Spanish