Aimed at companies employing between 5 and 25 people that wish to offer a benefits program to their employees.
Entry age: 18 to 65 years old
Termination age: 70 years old
- Death from any cause plus funeral expenses
- Advance payment for total and permanent disability
- Double indemnity for accidental death
- Advance payment for terminal illness
There are five sum insured options:
Pricing is by age range according to the following bands:
– 18 to 30 years old
– 31 to 40 years old
– From 42 to 50 years old
– 51 to 60 years old
Two sum options can be combined per insured group.
Monthly premiums start at $1.64 per month
SMB Medical Expenses
There are four sum insured options:
– The life sums of $25K and $30K are combinable with $75K and $100K in Medical.
-Reduction of the insured sum to 25% at age 65.
– Premium is independent of age, based on family composition only.
– Must be accompanied by group life
– Up to two insured sum options per insured group
Advantages of SMB Life and Medical Expenses
– Worldwide coverage
– Preferential costs using medical network
– Maternity benefit
– Inpatient hospital credit
– 24-hour maximum quote turnaround time
Information Required for a Quote
– List of employees, including date of birth
– Line of business/occupation
– Option of the insured sum to be contracted
This post is also available in: Spanish